Look, in a perfect world, we'd have one sentence here: "We promise to do right by you, please do right by us.". And then we would.
But this is not a perfect world, and lawyers gonna lawyer. So take a deep breath, here we go... this isn't going to be fun for either of us.
- Welcome to InsideTheStreet!
Qest Development (collectively, “Qest”, “us,” “we”, “our”, or "Dave") has
developed and hosts the InsideTheStreet Website. By using the websites, apps, products, services and technologies (“Services”) ,
you agree to the terms of this agreement.
- Using the Services
- Authority. You agree that you are permitted to use the Services under applicable law. If you are using the Services on behalf of a company, business or other entity, you represent that you have the legal authority to accept these Terms on behalf of that entity, in which case that entity accepts these Terms, and "you" means that entity. If you are accessing an account(s) on behalf of the account owner (e.g., as an administrator, consultant, analyst, etc.), the Terms apply to your activities on behalf of the account owner.
- Indemnity. If you are using the Services on behalf of a company, business or other entity, or if you are using the Services for commercial purposes, you and the entity will hold harmless and indemnify Qest from any suit, claim or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these Terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims (including claims for negligence), losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
- No Recommendations. These Services are provided as a research tool, and are in no way intended to provide specific Buy, Sell, or Hold recommendations.
- Subscriber Conduct. (That's you!) You agree not to use the Services to:
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Services or to Qest’s servers, systems, network, or data;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- impersonate any person or entity; or forge or manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers, systems or networks connected to the Services in any way.
- Use of Services. You must follow any guidelines or policies associated with the Services. You must not misuse or interfere with the Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use the Services only as permitted by law. You agree to not share your account (username and password) with any third parties.
- Ownership and Reuse. Using the Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual or other property rights or interests in the Services or the content you access. You must not use any branding or logos used in the Services unless Qest has given you separate explicit written permission. You may not remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with the Services. Unless you have explicit written permission, you must not reproduce, modify, rent, lease, sell, trade, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform, create derivative works based on, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, the Services (including content and software).
- Subscriber-Confidential Information. The specific pages displayed to you, even during any Trial Period, are Subscriber-Confidential. You agree not to share or post complete or partial screenshots or images of any kind from the Service to any third party who is not a Subscriber to our Service UNLESS you have requested and obtained prior permission from Qest. Subscribers who violate this rule will have their accounts immedately terminated without refund.
- Software License. Subject to your continuing compliance with these Terms, Qest grants you a personal, royalty-free, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable, and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Qest as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Qest, in the manner permitted by these Terms and any additional terms or guidelines. You may not reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of our software, unless applicable laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our explicit written permission.
- Fees. Qest charges monthly or yearly fees for Subscribers. Qest reserves the right to immediately deactivate the account of any subscriber who has not paid their subscriber fees by their due date
- Your Account; Notices
- Account Information. You need an account to use the Services. You must ensure that your account information (that is, the information you provided when you registered for or subscribed to a Service) remains current, complete, accurate and truthful. All accounts are non-transferable, and any rights to them terminate upon the account holder’s death.
- Access to Your Account. You are responsible for all activity that happens on or through your account. To protect your account, keep your password confidential. Do not reuse your account password with other services. Without prejudice to your statutory rights, if you forget your password and otherwise cannot validate your account to Qest, you acknowledge and agree that your account may be inaccessible to you and that all data associated with the account may not be retrievable.
- Notices. Qest may provide you with notices, including service announcements and notices regarding changes to these Terms, by, but not limited to, email, regular mail, text message or SMS, MMS, push notification or in-app message, postings on the Services, telephone, or other reasonable means now known or hereafter developed. You consent to receive these notices by any and all of the foregoing means. You may not receive notices if you violate the Terms by accessing the Services in an unauthorized manner, and you will be deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the Services in an authorized manner.
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Content in the Services and License Grant to Qest
- Content Our Services display some data content that is not generated by Qest. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity or person that makes it available. While we make every attempt to provide you with accurate data, Qest assumes no responsibility for the conduct or data veracity of third parties. If Qest is informed of inaccurate content, we will correct this information as soon as accurate information can be obtained.
- Modifying and Terminating the Services; Terminating Accounts
- We are constantly innovating, changing and improving the Services. Unless stated differently for your country, we may, without notice, add or remove functionalities or features, create new limits to the Services, or temporarily or permanently suspend or stop a Service.
- You can stop using the Services at any time. Once we are notified of this, no further payments will be collected. No refunds will be given, however the subscriber’s account will remain accessible during the remaining portion of the Subscriber’s paid term.
- We may temporarily or permanently suspend or terminate your account or impose limits on or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services at any time, without notice and for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Terms, court order, or inactivity.
- Our Warranties and Disclaimers (our lawyers shouted this for some reason)
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, QEST, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS AND DISTRIBUTORS (COLLECTIVELY QEST ENTITIES) DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE SERVICES. WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES “AS-IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WE DO NOT REPRESENT, PROMISE, OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NO DATA TRANSMISSION OVER THE INTERNET OR INFORMATION STORAGE TECHNOLOGY CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE SECURE, AND QEST EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THAT EFFECT. WE MAKE NO COMMITMENTS, PROMISES OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES OR CONTENT LINKED FROM THE SERVICES, THE SUPPORT WE PROVIDE FOR THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, THE SECURITY OF THE SERVICES, OR THE SERVICES’ RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS, PROVIDE CERTAIN OUTPUTS OR ACHIEVE CERTAIN RESULTS.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SUCH AS THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED OR EXPRESS PROMISES OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SERVICES.
- Still with us buddy? Almost done - don't worry, we'll get through this together.
- Limitation of Liability (more shouting, I'm concerned for their blood pressure at this point)
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT QEST ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR: ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, TREBLE OR OTHER MULTIPLES OF DAMAGES, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. QEST ENTITIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, DIMINUTION IN VALUE, INCLUDING ANY ALLEGED LOSS OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES (COLLECTIVELY, “LOSSES”) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSSES RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: THE DELETION OF, ALTERATION OF, MIS-DELIVERY OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY THE SERVICES; THE LIMITING, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT; YOUR DOWNLOADING OR SHARING OF INFORMATION, INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION, VIA THE SERVICES; THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT OR ANY DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY THE SERVICES; LINKS PROVIDED BY THE SERVICES OR THIRD PARTIES TO EXTERNAL SITES OR RESOURCES; QEST ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PROBLEMS CAUSED BY OTHERS, THE WRONGFUL OR UNLAWFUL ACTIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR AN ACT OF GOD. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THESE TERMS WILL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT QEST HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY LOSSES ARISING.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, QEST ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DISPUTES THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO THESE TERMS OR SERVICES FOR ANY AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US FOR THE SERVICES.
- Feedback (Lawyers calmed down a bit now)
You agree that any recommendation, idea, proposal, suggestion, feedback or other input (“Feedback”) you submit to Qest related to its products, services, websites, apps, or technology may be used by Qest without any notice, obligation, restriction, reimbursement or compensation to you and you waive (or agree not to enforce) any and all rights that may now or in future exist (including moral and equivalent rights) in any Feedback.
That said, any ideas you have to make this a better product, we'll put your name on our web site or something.
- Fee-Based Services and Billing
- We offer products and subscriptions for a fee (“fee-based Services”). If you register for a fee-based Service, you must designate a payment method and provide us with accurate billing and payment information and you have the continuing obligation to keep it up to date.
- The following important provisions apply to all of our fee-based services:
- Payments. You represent that you are at least the minimum age required to enter into a legal agreement. You agree to pay us for any fee-based Services you purchase from us. You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account, including those made by anyone who gains access to your account as a result of your failure to safeguard your authentication credentials.
- Payment Methods. You authorize and direct us to charge your designated payment method for these charges or, if it fails, to charge any other payment method you have on file with us. You are responsible for all charges even if your payment method fails or is denied. You authorize and direct us to retain all information about any payment method(s) associated with your account. You permit us to obtain and use updated information from the issuer of your payment method in accordance with the policies and procedures of any applicable card brands. We may in some instances continue charging a payment method past its expiration date at our discretion and subject to the payment processors' or issuing bank's approval.
- Payment Terms. We charge for fee-based Services in advance and on a daily or yearly basis in accordance with the stated terms, as long as your subscription remains active, even if you have not used the Service or accessed your online account.
- Auto-Renewal. We use auto-renewal for our fee-based Services. At the expiration of each subscription term for such fee-based Services, we will automatically renew your subscription and charge the credit card or other payment method you have provided to us, unless you cancel your subscription at least 48 hours before the end of the current period. Unless otherwise stated in Section 14, your subscription will be automatically renewed at the then-current price, excluding promotional and discount pricing.
- Fraud Protection. We may take steps to verify the validity of the credit card information you provide to us, including debiting amounts less than $1.00 from your credit card and then immediately crediting it back. You authorize us to do so for verification and anti-fraud purposes.
- Frog Protection. Huh?
- Free Trials. We offer you free trials, so that you may try our fee-based Service subscription without charge or obligation ("Free Trial"). Unless otherwise stated and unless you cancel your subscription prior to the expiration of the Free Trial, periodic subscription fees will be charged at the then-applicable rate upon expiration of the Free Trial period and will continue to be charged until the subscription is canceled. If you are not satisfied with a particular fee-based Service, you must cancel the subscription before the Free Trial ends to avoid charges. We reserve the right to limit you to one free trial or promotion of a fee-based Service and to prohibit the combining of free trials or other promotional offers.
- No Refunds. All charges are nonrefundable.
- Termination. We, in our sole discretion, may change, discontinue or terminate any or all aspects of a fee-based Service without notice, including access to support services, content and other products or services ancillary to the fee-based Service, subject to providing an appropriate refund for any portions of a specified but no longer available term. You may cancel a fee-based Service at any time.
- Change in Fees and Billing Method. We may change our fees and billing methods at any time. We will provide you with notice of any price increase at least thirty (30) days in advance. Subject to applicable law, (i) if you disagree with any proposed change, your sole remedy is to cancel your fee-based Service before the price change takes effect and (ii) your continued use of or subscription to the Service after the price change takes effect constitutes your agreement to pay the new price for the Service.
- Did we mentiion.No refunds?
- Delinquency. After 2 days from the date of any unpaid charges, your fee-based Service will be deemed delinquent and we may terminate or suspend your account and fee-based Service for nonpayment. You are liable for any fees, including attorney and collection fees, incurred by us in our efforts to collect any remaining balances from you.
- 90-Day Notice Period. You must notify us about any billing problems or discrepancies within 90 days after they first appear on your billing method statement. If you do not bring them to our attention within 90 days, you agree that you waive your right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
- In case we didn't. No Refunds
- About these Terms (getting really close to the end!)
- Third Party Beneficiaries and Conflicts. These Terms control the relationship between Qest and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights. If there is a conflict or inconsistency between the terms in this document and the additional terms associated with a particular Service, the additional terms will control solely for that conflict or inconsistency.
- Modification of the Terms. We may modify the Terms from time to time. Unless we indicate otherwise, modifications will be effective as of the date they are posted on this page or any successor page. You should look at the Terms regularly. We will provide notice of material modifications.
- Continued Use of the Services. You may stop using the Services at any time, but your continued use of or subscription to a Service after the effective date of any modifications to the Terms or the means that you agree to the Terms as modified.
- Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Qest to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision (or part of a provision) of these Terms is found to be invalid, Qest and you nevertheless agree to give effect to the intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
- Assignment by Qest. Qest may freely assign these Terms and all of the policies and other documents incorporated or referenced in it (including all rights, licenses, and obligations under it or them), in whole or in part and without notice, for any reason, including for the purpose of internal restructuring (for example, mergers or liquidations).
- Contracting Party, Choice of Law, and Location for Resolving Disputes
Please don't sue us. We're really friendly and we don't mean any harm. We're all just trying to make a couple bucks and be able to leave some money for our kids to blow through when we die, right? So, if you aren't going to sue us, you can skip all the rest!
But if you insist, we propose the following:
- Any individual or corporation wishing to bring suit of any kind against Qest Development must first participate in and win a 2 man sack race, held at a place
and time of our choosing, pitting two individuals of our choosing against you and another individual of our choosing.
- Our attorneys inform us that this clause is probably unenforceable and not "serious". Should this clause be found unenforceable, it shall be replaced by the following:
- Services are provided by Qest Development.
- BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE FOR U.S. USERS. YOU AND QEST BOTH AGREE TO RESOLVE ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CONTROVERSIES OR CLAIMS THAT IN ANY WAY ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO THESE TERMS OR FROM ANY SERVICES YOU RECEIVE FROM US (OR FROM ANY ADVERTISING FOR ANY SUCH SERVICES), INCLUDING ANY DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND OUR EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (“DISPUTE(S)”), ONLY BY ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS OR IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, ARBITRATION OR A SMALL CLAIMS ACTION WILL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MEANS OF RESOLVING ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN US. YOU ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, YOU AND QEST ARE GIVING UP THE RIGHT TO BRING A CLAIM IN COURT OR IN FRONT OF A JURY (EXCEPT FOR MATTERS THAT MAY BE BROUGHT IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT), AND THAT YOU AND QEST ARE GIVING UP THE RIGHT TO PROCEED WITH ANY CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. WHILE ARBITRATION PROCEDURES MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN COURT PROCEDURES, AN ARBITRATOR CAN AWARD YOU INDIVIDUALLY THE SAME DAMAGES AND RELIEF AS A COURT, AND JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED AND ENFORCED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF. THE PARTIES UNDERSTAND THAT ABSENT THIS MANDATORY PROVISION, THEY WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. THEY FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT, IN SOME INSTANCES, THE COSTS OF ARBITRATION COULD EXCEED THE COSTS OF LITIGATION AND THE RIGHT TO DISCOVERY MAY BE MORE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION THAN IN COURT. We also both agree that:
- Notice of Dispute. If either you or Qest intends to arbitrate under these Terms, the party seeking arbitration must first notify the other party of the Dispute in writing at least 30 days in advance of initiating the arbitration. Notice to Qest should be sent to Qest either by mail to Qest Development, Attn: Disputes, 628 Henley Cir, Davenport FL 33896; or email@example.com. Notice to you will be to your email address(es) and street address(es), if any, that Qest has in its records at the time the notice is sent. The notice must describe the nature of the claim and the relief being sought. If we are unable to resolve the Dispute within 30 days, either party may then proceed to file a claim for arbitration.
- Arbitration Procedure. The Federal Arbitration Act applies to these Terms. Except for small claims court cases, any and all Disputes will be resolved by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). The AAA will apply the Commercial Arbitration Rules to the arbitration of any Dispute pursuant to these Terms, unless you are an individual and use the Services for personal or household use, in which case the AAA's Consumer Arbitration Rules will apply (excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions). You can get procedures (including the process for beginning an arbitration), rules and fee information from the AAA (www.adr.org). These Terms govern to the extent they conflict with the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules or Consumer Arbitration Rules.
- Small Claims Court Option. As an alternative to arbitration, you may bring an individual action in small claims court in your county of residence (or if a business, your principal place of business) or Orange County, Florida provided that your Dispute meets the requirements of the small claims court.
- Arbitration Location. Unless you and Qest agree otherwise, the arbitration must take place, or the small claims action must be filed, in the county of your primary residence or Orange County, Florida.
- Severability. If any part of this agreement to arbitrate is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, the court will reform the agreement to the extent necessary to cure the unenforceable part(s), and the parties will arbitrate their Dispute(s) without reference to or reliance upon the unenforceable part(s). However, if for any reason the Class Action Waiver set forth below in subsection 14.2.c cannot be enforced as to some or all of the Dispute, then the agreement to arbitrate will not apply to that Dispute or portion thereof. Any Disputes covered by any deemed unenforceable Class Action Waiver provision may only be litigated in a court of competent jurisdiction, but the remainder of the agreement to arbitrate will be binding and enforceable. To avoid any doubt or uncertainty, the parties do not agree to class arbitration or to the arbitration of any claims brought on behalf of others.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER FOR U.S. USERS. THESE TERMS DO NOT ALLOW CLASS OR COLLECTIVE ARBITRATIONS, EVEN IF THE AAA PROCEDURES OR RULES WOULD. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD MONEY OR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE THE RELIEF WARRANTED BY THAT PARTY'S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM. ARBITRATION OR COURT PROCEEDINGS HELD UNDER THESE TERMS CANNOT BE BROUGHT, MAINTAINED OR RESOLVED ON BEHALF OF OR BY A CLASS, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY-GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. IN ADDITION, INDIVIDUAL PROCEEDINGS CANNOT BE COMBINED WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF ALL OF THE PARTIES. ANY QUESTION REGARDING THE ENFORCEABILITY OR INTERPRETATION OF THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE DECIDED BY A COURT AND NOT THE ARBITRATOR.
- JURY TRIAL WAIVER FOR U.S. USERS. IF FOR ANY REASON A DISPUTE PROCEEDS IN COURT RATHER THAN THROUGH ARBITRATION, YOU AND QEST AGREE THAT THERE WILL NOT BE A JURY TRIAL. YOU AND QEST UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING OR COUNTERCLAIM IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS. IN THE EVENT OF LITIGATION, THIS PARAGRAPH MAY BE FILED TO SHOW A WRITTEN CONSENT TO A TRIAL BY THE COURT.
- Choice of Law. These Terms and the relationship between the parties, including any claim or dispute that might arise between the parties, whether sounding in contract, tort, or otherwise, will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. In no event will the parties bring claims against one another under the laws of another jurisdiction.
- Forum. If for any reason a Dispute proceeds in court rather than through arbitration, all such Disputes (regardless of theory) arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the relationship between you and Qest, will be brought exclusively in the courts located in the county of Orange, Florida. In such cases, you and Qest agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Orange, Florida, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
- Customer Support. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Services are “commercial computer software” and “commercial items” as these terms are used in the Federal Acquisition Regulation system, and the rights of the United States are only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein and will not exceed the minimum rights set forth in FAR 52.227-19.
- In New Jersey, all of the limitations on liability set forth above shall apply except nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit liability for intentional torts, willful acts, gross negligence, or a violation of a statutorily imposed duty.
- Wait, we had to have a separate line for New Jersey?
- You agree to not use the Services to provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
You made it! Told you you would. We just want to say two things from the bottom of our hearts - THANK YOU for at least giving our site a try. Oh, and No Refunds.